HIRE A VEA VIRTUAL BOOKKEEPER
and focus on the business while we handle your books
PUT PROCESSES IN PLACE WITH EXPERT BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
Your VEA Bookkeeper performs all core accounting functions to balance your books:
Bank and credit card reconciliations
Sales tax filing and compliance
Monthly / quarterly financial reporting
HOW IT WORKS
Hop on a Discovery Call
where we assess your needs together.
We Play Matchmaker
focusing on the right fit.
Signed, Sealed, Delivered
find the right mix of services, and sign on the dotted line.
your dedicated virtual Bookkeeper springs to action.
IT’S TIME FOR A VEA BOOKKEEPER IF:
- Keeping your books organized feels like an epic battle
- Your stomach is in knots every tax time
- Being overwhelmed is affecting your ability to act on opportunities
- You’re spending more time balancing your books than building your business
- A financial report isn’t in your hand by the 15th of every month
- You have no idea what the financial health of your business is or, more importantly, if you’re truly profitable
FIND YOUR FIT
We wouldn’t dare put your business in a box – which is why our services make it easy to customize. Start with one of our Pro Packages below or simply dip your toe in with pay-as-you-go services!
- 40 hours/month of Executive Assistant Support
- 40 hours/quarter of Bookkeeping Support
- Get Both with the Value Package for
- 60 hours/month of Executive Assistant Support
- 60 hours/quarter of Bookkeeping Support
- Get Both with the Expansion Package for
All Access 90
- 90 hours/month of Executive Assistant Support
- 90 hours/quarter of Bookkeeping Support
- plus 90 hours a year with a Fractional Controller
- Get it all with the All Access Package for
When I was referred to VEA, I was in search of a backup plan. My company’s processes were just okay but there was an opportunity to implement systems that would minimize mistakes and make the most of the tools my business used. With the help of VEA, we were able to maximize budgets far better than before and really harness the tools like Quickbooks. Their pricing and level of sophistication is second to none.
Owner & Executive Business Coach
CONSIDER IT DONE!