REPLACE ‘OVERWHELM’ WITH ‘OPPORTUNITY’
Your VEA Executive Assistant brings structure and ease to these key areas and beyond:
HOW IT WORKS
Hop on a Discovery Call
where we assess your needs together.
We Play Matchmaker
focusing on the right fit.
Signed, Sealed, Delivered
find the right mix of services, and sign on the dotted line.
your dedicated virtual Executive Assistant springs to action.
IT’S TIME FOR A VEA EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT IF:
- You’re not sure where the hours, days or weeks seem to go
- The majority of your day is filled with tasks you really don’t want to do
- Being overwhelmed is affecting your ability to act on opportunities
- You have less time for more big-picture thinking
- Hiring and retention is not in your wheelhouse – and you’re okay with that
- Your leadership functions take a backseat to day-to-day business needs
FIND YOUR FIT
We wouldn’t dare put your business in a box – which is why our services make it easy to customize. Start with one of our Pro Packages below or simply dip your toe in with pay-as-you-go services!
- 40 hours/month of Executive Assistant Support
- 40 hours/quarter of Bookkeeping Support
- Get Both with the Value Package for
- 60 hours/month of Executive Assistant Support
- 60 hours/quarter of Bookkeeping Support
- Get Both with the Expansion Package for
All Access 90
- 90 hours/month of Executive Assistant Support
- 90 hours/quarter of Bookkeeping Support
- plus 90 hours a year with a Fractional Controller
- Get it all with the All Access Package for
We started with a bookkeeper and then I got an EA. She’s been managing my email and my schedule, doing a lot of research for me, drafting documents… Man, she does everything for me and she’s amazing.
CONSIDER IT DONE!