Watching your dollars and cents doesn’t have to cost you a lot of dollars and cents!
Many small to mid-size companies are discovering that they don’t require the services of a full-time Bookkeeper. In-house Bookkeeping can be costly and there are often wasted hours if you do not have enough work to keep your Bookkeeper busy 40 hours per week. This is where a virtual Bookkeeper comes in!
What does a Virtual Bookkeeper do?
- Accounts payable (entering invoices and recording expenses)
- Accounts receivable (invoicing your clients and receiving payments)
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliation
- Payroll and payroll liabilities
- Intercompany transfers
- Budgeting and budget reporting
- Monthly accounting processes
- Monthly reporting
We have reliable, experienced and dedicated virtual Bookkeepers available. Our specialty is long term partnerships that come at a fraction of the cost of traditional, in-house employees. There are no minimums and no guarantees with VEA. You pay only for the time that your virtual Bookkeeper is actually working on your tasks. Set-up is quick and easy and you will be amazed at how quickly your virtual Bookkeeper becomes a vital part of your team.
Contact us to learn more!